Key Points to Harbour use
Wed 13 May 2020
• Recreational use of vessels already moored in the Harbour for the owners personal use with members of their own household from Saturday 16th May is allowed.
• Windsurfing, canoeing, rowing, kayaking, paddle-boarding and swimming from Saturday 16th May is allowed subject to the Harbourmaster Directions. Please respect social distancing measures.
• The Slipways, Pontoons & Facilities barge will remain closed until further notice.
• Wells harbour can be used only by recreational vessels which are based on a mooring/berth in Wells harbour. Visiting vessels are not allowed.
• Under no circumstances is anyone to stay on their boat overnight.
• Gillying against the Harbour wall is allowed providing social distancing measures are followed.
• The Car park will be open providing social distancing measures are followed.
• The boatyard will be open on a limited basis. Only bookings made at the harbour office in advance.
• The Harbour Office will be open on reduced hours and subject to social distancing measures. We would request people telephone or e-mail instead.
We will endeavour to update the key points as the information and understanding develops.